To fix any watch you may need a simple watchmaking tool or a professional one.
Either you are a best-experienced watchmaker or a fresh starter who looking for a career in watchmaking, definitely, you will need watchmaker tools to do the process. Most of the watches come with simple regular movements that can be fixed with simply using watch back removal tool and watchmakers screwdrivers and a few of other basic tools those are included in some of the best watch repair kits, but if you are working to fix a complex chronograph movement you will need best and professional watch repair tools.
There are a few common problems you may face in any watch:
- Watch crystal is broken, cracked, showing moisture or your watch crystal need to be replaced, etc. you will need a Case Holders, Case Openers, Dust covers, Crystal Opener and Inserters, Glass & back Press, etc.
- The watchband is need a replacement or repair for a new look. You will need Broaches, Pliers, Screwdrivers, Tweezer, Band link removers, etc.
- Watch Stopped Working or Just Not Showing any Movement, now, you will need Case Holders, Case Openers, Case Openers, Dust covers, Eye Loupe, Movement Holder, Oiler, Oil, Grease, Screwdrivers, Spring Bar removers, Tweezer and few other watchmaking tools.
- Watch Works only When It is not on Your Wrist but stops when on the table. You may need any of watchmaking tools used for movement fixtures.
- Watch’s Second Hand Skipping or not Moving Properly. You will need Hands Remover, Presser along with few other watchmaking tools.
- The chronograph is not Working Properly again you will need professional watchmaking tools from a simple back opener to a water resistance tester.
- Watch Battery needs testing or just need to replace. You will need a Battery Tester and Tweezer, Electric Line Release Machine for Quartz Watches, Quartz Releaser, Quartz Tester, etc.
- Watch Alarm is not Working you will need professional watchmaking tools.
- Watch Stopped Ticking or totally dead, maybe you will need any of watchmaking tool as per need and your experience.
- Watch is Running Fast or Running Slow you may need any of watchmaking tool.
- The Buttons of Your Watch Won’t come back to its Actual Position you will need Brushes, Oiler, Oil, Grease, and any of the watchmaking tools.
- Watch needs Watch Part Replacement, for this you need to look for watch part store ☺️!
- Watch is in a need of Water Resistance test or Restoration you will need water resistance tester, etc.
- The watch needs a Watch Cleaning Service, Watch Cleaning Machine along with watchmaking tools.
- The watch needs a Polishing to remove scratches again you will need Watch Cleaning Machine and Watch Mineral Crystal Polishing Machine.
- Your Watch Movement is not Working Properly or need to replace. To fix this you may need any of the watchmaking tools or even you may have to replace its movement completely.
Today’s a time and trend of smartwatches that are becoming a choice of the youth but there is a very respectful space of vintage watches in the hearth of watch lovers. Most of the vintage watches belong to some of the most expensive and luxury watch brands like Rolex, Omega, RM, Cartier, Hamilton, Breitling, etc.
Vintage watches need special care to safeguard their value and look. For a watchmaker who wants to operate a vintage watch for repair, need some professional vintage watchmakers tools and watch case opener different from the modern watches.
At Universal, We welcome you with the commitment of fulfilling all your watchmaking tool needs or watch part needs from a watch battery replacement to watch movement replacement, from watch band repair to watch band replacement, from watchmaking tools to watch repair service.